[swift-evolution] [Review] Require self for accessing instance members

David Hart david at hartbit.com
Wed Dec 16 14:30:09 CST 2015

As I replied in another thread, the proposal represented the community view at the time of writing. I haven’t updated it as the feedback from the mailing has been fairly enormous and I wasn’t sure it should be summarised or ported back. I would be happy to correct that if someone from Apple lets me know I should port it back to the document.

David.