[swift-evolution] Proposal: Improve switch control flow substituting fallthrough with a more safe one

Alex Martini amartini at apple.com
Tue Dec 15 15:29:45 CST 2015

I think what you want is the reference in "The Swift Programming Language".  Switch statements are in the Branch Statements <https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Swift/Conceptual/Swift_Programming_Language/Statements.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014097-CH33-ID434> section and fallthrough is in the Control Transfer Statements <https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Swift/Conceptual/Swift_Programming_Language/Statements.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014097-CH33-ID440> section.