[swift-evolution] Remove (!) logical negation operator (swift-evolution Digest, Vol 1, Issue 181)

Rainer Brockerhoff rainer at brockerhoff.net
Tue Dec 15 14:23:15 CST 2015

On 12/15/15 18:02, Marc Knaup wrote:
> Your email did break out of the thread into its own one.
> (at least in Google Mail)

I subscribe to the list in digest form, but tried to use "Undigestify"
(on Thunderbird) to hopefully preserve threading. Apparently it threads
to the digest, instead of to the digested threads. :-(

BTW, +1 on continuing to use Mailman, despite the threading issue. Not
everybody has broadband all the time, and I prefer to have messages
stored locally.

--
Rainer Brockerhoff  <rainer at brockerhoff.net>
Belo Horizonte, Brazil