[swift-evolution] access control proposal

Ilya Belenkiy ilya.belenkiy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:17:22 CST 2015

I think that I already gave simple and reasonable examples. If this was a
complicated issue, I would agree that a coded example would be useful. But
in this case, it looks like anything small will be called contrived, and
anything big will be called poorly designed.

I think that I already presented my case. I hope that the discussion is
enough to submit a formal proposal. If not, I'll stop here.

--
Ilya Belenkiy