[swift-evolution] Proposal: conversion protocol naming conventions

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Tue Dec 15 10:28:53 CST 2015

Bumping this thread.  There wasn’t much response to the initial post, which may have been because Saturday night is probably not the best time to post a proposal.  :)

You can find the draft here: https://github.com/anandabits/swift-evolution/blob/conversion-protocol-conventions/proposals/0000-conversion-protocol-conventions.md <https://github.com/anandabits/swift-evolution/blob/conversion-protocol-conventions/proposals/0000-conversion-protocol-conventions.md>

The little feedback I did receive was positive.

Matthew