[swift-evolution] Proposal to remove semicolons

Marc Knaup marc at knaup.koeln
Mon Dec 14 11:20:17 CST 2015

You should link to the proposal you've written.

The only instances of semicolons at the end of the line I had in my code in
the last months were placed there by mistake or when converting code from
ObjC.
First thing I do when migrating ObjC code to Swift is to "Find All" -> ";"
-> "Replace With" -> ""

I'm fine with allowing them only in C-style for loops and to separate
multiple statements on the same line, so +1 :)
A migration can easily fix all of them at once.