[swift-evolution] Object declarations

Cole Kurkowski crk at fastmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:17:22 CST 2015

I think anonymous classes run counter to Swift's goals of clarity. You don't even have to pollute your whole module with the class, you can declare a private class in the same file and use it where you need it. This is, in my opinion far cleaner. Additionally, anonymous classes are really difficult for people to understand if they've not encountered the concept before.