[swift-evolution] Proposal: An Either Type in the STL

Thorsten Seitz tseitz42 at icloud.com
Sun Dec 13 02:57:34 CST 2015

I don't expect interference to lead to bugs because everything is strongly typed and you would wonder when the compile or IDE tells you that your variable or function should have type Int | String.

But requiring the result type of a conditional to be explicitly typed I could live with if I just get union types :-)

-Thorsten