[swift-evolution] access control proposal

Ilya ilya at harmonicsense.com
Fri Dec 11 21:45:25 CST 2015

I think that "private" as it is already causes more confusion than "local".
Another alternative I can think of is "scoped" or some variant of that. It
would be nice to have a good unambiguous name for it. Right now I just hope
that we can get it with *some* name.  I'd be willing to do the work if it
could help make it happen.

--
Ilya Belenkiy