[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals

Travis Tilley ttilley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:58:38 CST 2015

I am going to wait until friday the 18th to submit a formal swift-evolution
review for this feature. I'm not sure if a week is enough time to get the
feedback I need, but hopefully that will be the case. I'm quite new to the
project and this procedure. I'd certainly like to hear from more core team
members than just Chris Lattner, no matter how much of a badass he might
be. Hopefully my desire to keep things simple doesn't clash with the
community goals.

-Travis Tilley