[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals

Travis Tilley ttilley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:42:32 CST 2015

I have no idea how genstrings and so forth work, but if they actually parse
the code (which seems likely), then they'll be getting back the same AST
they would for normal strings (since this feature would be implemented
pretty much entirely in the swift lexer).

If I am wrong, someone please correct me. I'm non-apple and don't know how
all of this works. ;)

-Travis Tilley