[swift-evolution] Mailman?

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:40:45 CST 2015

Can you describe what you like about mailing lists? To me, the lack of
proper formatting, lack of control over links, and duplication of content
are minuses. IMO, online forums like Discourse do a much better job of
keeping topics organized and accessible (plus, you can choose to have
notifications sent via email if that's your preferred medium). You can see
an example installation at https://meta.discourse.org/

Jacob Bandes-Storch