[swift-evolution] Proposal: Require explicit modifier for statically dispatched extension methods (was: Universal dynamic dispatch for method calls)

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Thu Dec 10 04:09:52 CST 2015

I’ve written up a draft of about half of a formal proposal at <https://github.com/brentdax/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0000-require-final-on-protocol-extension-methods.md>. It provides a bit more detail and hopefully a more complete rationale for why I favor the design I’ve proposed.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies