[swift-evolution] Method cascading (was Re: Request for Discussion: Setup closures)

adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Wed Dec 9 18:00:10 CST 2015

This proposal was the one that got me thinking for hours and hours. It is something I definitely would like to be able to do in Swift. I also come up with an idea of some enhancement in a different topic:

https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20151207/001041.html

Best regards,

Adrian