[swift-evolution] Swift Core Crypto

Travis Beech tbeech at unwiredrevolution.com
Wed Dec 9 17:11:15 CST 2015

Not sure what you meant by flatMap, but I would expect a set of API’s to perform encryption\decryption of data, HMAC hashing, etc. Pretty much API’s available in most modern languages without having to jump through hoops. I think if we expect developers to create safe, secure software it needs to be much easier to do so.

Travis Beech | Principal Developer | Unwired Revolution
Optimizing Operations for Mobile and Distributed Systems