[swift-evolution] Method cascading (was Re: Request for Discussion: Setup closures)

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Wed Dec 9 11:47:06 CST 2015

Here you go:  https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-160 <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-160>

Let me also point you to this:  https://gist.github.com/erica/6794d48d917e2084d6ed <https://gist.github.com/erica/6794d48d917e2084d6ed> because

* It is pretty
* I put a lot of effort into it, following the "social" request in the current process document, etc
* I want to publicly shower props on Sean Heber, who showed great patience, insight, and kindness helping out on this

I'd appreciate any advice you could share on determining which tool to use when you have a Swift enhancement idea

-- E