[swift-evolution] repeat loop enhancement

Jason Pollack jlpollack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:18:50 CST 2015

Neat, I was thinking something along the same lines. My 'can of worms'
thought is that it might be hard to distinguish between local and non-local
break/continue, and if the closure were a standalone function, would the
syntax even work? (I have an idea on this, but this ought to be a different
thread.) But I agree, would be a very nice tool to have.