[swift-evolution] repeat loop enhancement

Liam Butler-Lawrence liamdunn at me.com
Wed Dec 9 09:14:32 CST 2015

+1 for repeat X { } (as a keyword/statement, not a function).

It's definitely syntax sugar, but I agree it would give beginners an easy "in" to for loops. It would also make some of the code we write a bit smaller and more readable, which is always a good thing. I haven't seen any serious detriments put forward either.

Liam

Sent from my iPhone