[swift-evolution] Unify `static` and `class` keywords

an0 an00na at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:05:50 CST 2015

The fact that there are other issues does not mean this is non issue. You
agree we have inconsistency here, right?

Also, there are misunderstandings by Chris to my proposal. Please read my
last response to him. If these misunderstandings are resolved I believe
we'll have much more common ground to build a better design that is never
tried before.