[swift-evolution] Straw Poll. Re: Method cascading (was Re: Request for Discussion: Setup closures)

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Mon Dec 7 09:41:29 CST 2015

Following this weekend's discussions, I'm running a quick poll. It's short.

FEAGTURE WRITE-UP:  https://gist.github.com/erica/eb32feb22ba99629285a
POLL HERE:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KFYD5RT

I want to gauge interest in method cascading so I don't push a proposal without reasonably broad support.

Thank you -- Erica