[swift-evolution] Proposal: Remove the "fallthrough" keyword

Jacopo Andrea Giola swift-evolution at jacopo.giola.org
Sun Dec 6 11:46:16 CST 2015

Well, you caught me, I was thinking of a static analyzer check but for whatever reason my hands typed compiler check. Go figure.

In the static analyzer this check can be feasible? I know is not a memory leak, but at least he can see if the code flow inside a switch with reswitch statements will continue to go around on the same cases.
But this is only my wild guess, without a clue on what a static analyzer can do :)

- Jacopo