[swift-evolution] Proposal: standard logging facility

Alexander Kolov me at alexkolov.com
Sun Dec 6 05:56:05 CST 2015

Thank you for the input, Chris!

I'll do my best to kickstart this project with the spirit of the core library standards and distributive it with package manager. Then maybe we could revisit closer dependency at some later date.

PS. If anyone is interested in participating, please feel free to contact me directly.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone