[swift-evolution-announce] [REVIEW] SE-0193 - Cross-module inlining and specialization
kremenek at apple.com
Wed Dec 20 18:19:36 CST 2017
The review of "SE-0193 - Cross-module inlining and specialization" begins now and runs through January 5, 2018.
The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All review feedback should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at:
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager.
When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of the message:
> Proposal link: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0193-cross-module-inlining-and-specialization.md
> Reply text
> Other replies
What goes into a review of a proposal?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift.
When reviewing a proposal, here are some questions to consider:
• What is your evaluation of the proposal?
• Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
• Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
• If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
• How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution-announce