[swift-evolution-announce] SE-165: Dictionary & Set Enhancements
ben_cohen at apple.com
Thu Apr 6 11:08:47 CDT 2017
Apologies for this going out a little later than the evolution mail – had some mailing list issues…
Hello, Swift community!
The review of "SE-165: Dictionary & Set Enhancements" begins now and runs through next Tuesday, April 11th. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All reviews should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager. When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of the message:
Proposal link: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0165-dict.md <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0165-dict.md>
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift. When writing your review, here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
• What is your evaluation of the proposal?
• Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
• Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
• If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
• How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/process.md <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/process.md>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-evolution-announce