[swift-evolution-announce] [Review #2] SE-0117: Default classes to be non-subclassable publicly
clattner at apple.com
Sat Jul 16 00:52:06 CDT 2016
Hello Swift community,
The second review of "SE-0117: Default classes to be non-subclassable publicly" begins now and runs through July 22. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All reviews should be sent to the swift-evolution mailing list at
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager.
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and contribute to the direction of Swift. When writing your review, here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at
More information about the swift-evolution-announce