[swift-dev] How to run Swift on Windows

Sangjin Han tinysun.net at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 23:18:30 CST 2017

For the MinGW-w64 system, swift-4.0-branch (up to 4.0.3-RELEASE) is merged
into
https://github.com/tinysun212/swift-windows/commits/swift-windows-4.0-branch
and
it is successfully compiled.

If I make the Foundation module work to some extent, I will share the
binary and submit a PR for the compiler.