[swift-dev] Highlighting other platforms for Swift?

Ron Olson tachoknight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:43:21 CST 2017

Hi Ted-

I mocked up an example of the readme.md file:

https://github.com/tachoknight/swift-readme-example/blob/master/Swift%20Programming%20Language.md

I guessed at the Swift For Windows version based on the last build date;
I imagine the protocol for getting a link added to the list would
require the version of Swift being provided, regardless of the version
of the project; Swift for Windows self-versions 1.6, which doesn't
indicate what actual version of Swift they're using.

Presumably those projects that support the CI bots could get the badges;
I didn't want to adhere too closely to the original platform table
without considering all the ramifications so I didn't include them.

Ron