[swift-dev] Project map?

Daryle Walker darylew at mac.com
Mon Oct 9 09:05:58 CDT 2017

For the Apple/swift git project, is there a map for each section, explaining what it does and where all of its files are?  The Xcode project gives dozens of targets and manually inspecting them to figure out what each one does and how they all fit together seems inefficient.

For instance, I was about to look around in the AST section for where to add a new keyword when I noticed the Parse section. I was going through that when I noticed the Syntax section. And that last one has a special #included file for the keywords.

If there isn’t one, can we add a target map?

Sent from my iPad