[swift-dev] Should non-final classes be allowed to conform to Collection?

Slava Pestov spestov at apple.com
Fri Oct 6 03:58:11 CDT 2017

Actually I think I figured out a solution. If the witness has ‘Self’ in a non-covariant position, we use the concrete type for Self. Otherwise, we do it the new way. This makes both examples in https://gist.github.com/slavapestov/f455c6184b402f3ffc656f904f1e5d59 <https://gist.github.com/slavapestov/f455c6184b402f3ffc656f904f1e5d59> work.

Sorry for the noise!

Slava