[swift-dev] Swift build on ppc64le platform

Meghali Dhoble dhoblem at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 28 08:04:48 CDT 2017

Hi,
I have been working towards getting the swift source code built on my power
(ppc64le) platform on Ubuntu16.04 OS.
I am observing build issues and looking for some help here. Please redirect
me if this is not the right place for these questions.

I would like to understand the pre-requisites and the hardware
configurations required to build this language.
The error I am getting look like memory issues as the process is being
killed abruptly. I am attaching the log herewith for reference.

Thanks,
Meghali Dhoble(See attached file: build.28augLog)