[swift-dev] libSwiftAST (a-la-libclang) ?

Harlan Haskins hhaskins at apple.com
Fri Aug 18 16:10:55 CDT 2017

Hi Davide,

We’ve just released an initial implementation of libSyntax for Swift that will be accessible in a toolchain in the near future.

With it, you’d be able to generate Syntactic nodes on the fly, automatically, from Swift. I’d love for it to be applied to a fuzzer — I wanted to write something like that myself!

I’ll reach out offline and talk to you more about this.

Best,
Harlan Haskins