[swift-dev] Debugging on Xcode

Brian King brianaking at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:44:17 CDT 2017

Hey Mike, I've found this presentation by Ayanonagon to be helpful in
getting a functional development environment up and running:

https://speakerdeck.com/ayanonagon/contributing-to-swift

Also, I'm going to be facilitating a workshop at try! Swift NYC to help
people set up functional development environments in Swift. Part of this is
going to be improving the getting started instructions and getting people
started a few weeks before the conference. I'd be glad to have another set
of new eyes to review it before sending it out.

There's also a few people in #swift-compiler on the iosdevelopers slack.
It's not a deep bench in terms of compiler expertise, but I'll answer
anything I can.

Good luck!

Brian