[swift-dev] Swift.org scheduled outages for bug reporting, mailing lists, website and CI

Nicole Jacque nicole_jacque at apple.com
Wed Aug 2 18:52:27 CDT 2017

Hello All-

We will have some downtime for swift.org <http://swift.org/> resources over the weekend as we upgrade our infrastructure.

The outage schedule will be as follows:
bugs.swift.org will become unavailable starting at 9 PM Thursday, Aug 3 (Pacific) until the upgrade is completed on Saturday, Aug 5
swift.org mailing lists (including this list)  will become unavailable starting at 3 PM Friday, Aug 4 until the upgrade is completed on Saturday
ci.swift.org and all CI infrastructure will become unavailable starting at 3 PM Friday, Aug 4 until the upgrade is completed on Saturday.  We will also be locking the repos at this time until CI is back up.
The swift.org website will be unavailable for a short time on Saturday afternoon.

We expect the upgrade to be complete on Saturday afternoon or evening.  We will send out email when the upgrade is complete.

Thanks,
Nicole