[swift-dev] Feature Proposal to improve Mixed Frameworks support

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Jun 29 12:42:53 CDT 2017

Thanks for following through on this, Gonzalo! (The two of us talked about this briefly at WWDC.) My idea was a little less clever than yours: just always include the internal members in the main header unless you provide the name of a second header to put them in. (I called this flag -emit-objc-internal-header-path.) That's not quite as flexible, but does remove all the guesswork, at least for generated headers.

I filed a bug to track this work: SR-5221 <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-5221>.

Jordan