[swift-dev] External pass pipeline YAML format

Vasileios Kalintiris vkal at uber.com
Wed Jun 28 07:27:51 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Please, let me know if I should post this to another list.

I'm trying to figure out what is the expected YAML format of the
-external-pass-pipeline-filename option.

Dumping the pass pipeline under -O and feeding it back to the compiler with
this option doesn't work (from swift-3.1-branch).

I thought to ask here because I'm not entirely sure that the relevant YAML
parsing code from SILPassPipelinePlan::getPassPipelineFromFile() accepts
valid YAML input.

Thanks,
Vasileios