[swift-dev] Translating Swift Programming Language

Mani Ghasemnia Hamedani mani.hamedani at me.com
Tue Jun 20 01:58:23 CDT 2017

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your notice.

I have the ePub version of the book.

Currently I am authoring a complete book in English, which not only can be used as a tutorial for starters, but also plays the role of a core reference of the language as well. It contains a lot of sample code, working programs and examples, and also exercises for the audience to make their hands dirty in a step-by-step fashion.

I will definitely translate the main language reference (the one you give me the link) to Persian (Farsi) Language as well.

I appreciate your kindness.

Best regards,
Mani