[swift-dev] Translating Swift Programming Language

Mani Ghasemnia Hamedani mani.hamedani at me.com
Wed Jun 14 18:04:30 CDT 2017

Hi there,

I saw that you are ready to help and support anyone contributing to the translation of Swift Programming Language book.

I am an author in my country (Iran) and have authored/translated many books since 1999.

Now I am seriously interested to translate Swift ebook (published by Apple) to Farsi Language and then I am going to author a self-paced training kit (book accompanied by video) for Swift in English.

Regarding the translation, I am just want to know how you can support me?

Thank you for your notice and cooperation.

Best regards,

Mani Hamedani