[swift-dev] CI outage today

Nicole Jacque jacque at apple.com
Wed Jun 14 13:45:08 CDT 2017

Hi All-

This afternoon, we will be temporarily bringing down the CI, starting around 3 PM, California time, in order to upgrade to the beta of Xcode 9 and the associated SDKs.  We will also be briefly locking master while we land some source changes in support of the updated SDKs on both master and the swift-4.0-branch.    We expect the upgrade process to take an hour or two.  We’ll send out a message when the upgrade is complete.

As a reminder, once the upgrade is complete, if you are doing development on a Mac, the minimum required Xcode to build Swift from source will be the Xcode 9 beta.  The beta can be downloaded at: https://developer.apple.com/download/ <https://developer.apple.com/download/>

Thanks!
nicole