[swift-dev] Call for help: Linux (and others) build configurations, including static libraries, with ICU.

Davide Italiano dccitaliano at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:49:24 CDT 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Michael Ilseman <milseman at apple.com> wrote:
> If that’s the case, we’ll want to add in FreeBSD alongside Android for that.

I don't think any platform redefines `pthread_key_t` to something else
in FreeBSD in machine-dependent bits, but I'll take another look
[sorry, I don't have a checkout handy and I haven't hacked on anything
for FreeBSD that's not llvm in quite a while].
Anyway, I'm confident that's how it's defined on x86-64 and given
swift doesn't support any other platforms on FreeBSD (I think) we
should be fine.

--
Davide