[swift-dev] [swift-corelibs-dev] Swift Encoders on Linux

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Tue May 23 15:13:56 CDT 2017

Hi David,

I think the struct Measurement should probably be very similar, but the class NSMeasurement is probably pretty different.

Regardless, if there is something you think needs to be ported over (I would believe that there are a few changes made there that we haven’t copied yet), please do put up a PR.

Thanks,
- Tony