[swift-dev] ABI dashboard now up

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Tue Apr 11 20:11:42 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

We now have a dashboard up on Swift.org to track remaining tasks for ABI stability:

  https://swift.org/abi-stability/

The contents of the dashboard (which we may refine over time*) are largely drawn from JIRA and the ABI manifesto:

  https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/docs/ABIStabilityManifesto.md

The tasks currently tracked on the dashboard are fairly low-level details concerning the ABI itself.  These include details that should be re-reviewed and finalized, or finishing up areas we know are incomplete.

Ted

* - One area that is currently under represented in the dashboard is the work on the standard library.  The work needed to be done is fairly well understood; there's just some effort needed to aggregate that information into rows in the dashboard.