[swift-dev] Filename, Line and Column for SourceLoc

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Mar 16 17:20:25 CDT 2017

FWIW this sounds like a great idea to me. Clang calls these "presumed locations" instead of "virtual locations" but either way is fine with me. I'd like one of the SourceKit folks to weigh in, though, since they're the most involved in operations at this layer. (That'd be Argyrios Kyrtzidis, Ben Langmuir, Xi Ge, David Farler, or Nathan Hawes.)

Jordan