[swift-dev] Changes to LLDB Branch Management

Chris Bieneman beanz at apple.com
Thu Feb 9 13:45:06 CST 2017

That somewhat depends. If the patch is relating to swift support, it should go through GitHub. If the patch is more general to LLDB we are encouraging contributions to LLVM.org <http://llvm.org/>, which would be Phabricator (reviews.llvm.org <http://reviews.llvm.org/>).

This is the same policy we use for LLVM, Clang and the other LLVM.org <http://llvm.org/> projects.

-Chris