[swift-dev] updating Clang/LLVM stable branches

Bob Wilson bob.wilson at apple.com
Tue Jan 17 15:41:35 CST 2017

As I mentioned yesterday, once the last swift-3.1 merge is done, we are planning to update the stable branches for Clang/LLVM to use the new swift-4.0 branches that are aligned with LLVM 4.0. I was expecting we would do that today, but we’re going to wait until tomorrow (Wednesday) morning instead. That will give us time to get all the master-next bots passing and should also be less disruptive than making the switch in the middle of the day.