[swift-dev] Update on CI status/unlocking Master

Nicole Jacque nicole_jacque at apple.com
Tue Jan 3 14:46:40 CST 2017

Hi All-

Just an update, we are making progress on the infrastructure and build issues that have been blocking pull requests.  We are doing some final testing, and we think we’ve isolated the build issue.  We hope to have pull requests available, and master unlocked in the next hour or two, as soon as we confirm it is working.

Thanks!
Nicole