[swift-dev] (Re-)compiling the stdlib

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Fri Oct 7 11:50:42 CDT 2016

We were seeing some issues recently where the stdlib wouldn't get copied (actually lipo'd) into its final destination. Doug Coleman reverted the problem commit yesterday in https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5166 <https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5166>. Can you update to the latest master and try again?

Jordan