[swift-dev] ccache and/or distcc for swift

Oscar Bonilla obonilla at linkedin.com
Wed Sep 28 19:06:39 CDT 2016

Yeah, speeding up builds from scratch is the case I'm trying to solve.

I'm willing to dedicate time to solve the problem but I'm unfamiliar with
the swift source base so I would need a lot of guidance ;)

I am looking at Xcode + Swift. I'm currently using xcodebuild from the
command line for the builds. However, I would not mind moving away from
xcodebuild and using something else. I just figured the swift compiler
would need to help or I would just be chasing my own tail trying to deal
with dependencies from an external build system.

Thanks!

-Oscar

--
*Oscar Bonilla*