[swift-dev] More Swift 3 Raspberry Pi 2 build problems

William Dillon william at housedillon.com
Wed Sep 21 15:23:20 CDT 2016

Hi Eric,

I'm glad you're making progress.

I've seen the swift-autolink-extract issue before.  For some reason that symlink to swift isn't being made for you.  You can try making a new symlink to `swift` and see if that gets you forward.

I'd recommend using the github swift-arm repos, specifically the swift-3.0-branch branch.  Checkout by cloning the swift repo, then use ./swift/utils/update-checkout --clone --branch swift-3.0-branch.  That's what I'm using currently.

Hope that helps!
- Will