[swift-dev] Swift Package Manager

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Tue Sep 20 16:23:28 CDT 2016

Yes, this is intentional.

We don't have a strategy yet for dealing with package-specific individual compilation flags like this.

In the meantime, you can try using a system module package instead, and manually defining OPENSSL_LOAD_CONF inside a header within the system module package before you import the actual OpenSSL headers.

 - Daniel