[swift-dev] Llvm Toolchain packaging

Patrice Kouame pkouame at mac.com
Fri Aug 19 16:49:44 CDT 2016

Excellent!  That did the trick…

Just out of curiosity, where is that documented?  The trunk llvm plist is an old Info.plist with an odd (dated) structure, I did have to “modernize it along the lines of the default Xcode default one.  Just wondering if there are any other fields I need to set.  Is there a unique swift toolchain packaging “project” I can study to figure all this out on my own?

Thanks much in advance,

Regards, Patrice